Like leadership, followership skills can be taught. To that end I’ve developed a workshop to introduce critical success factors for followers. Through individual activities, small group work, case studies, and discussion, program participants will learn to:
- Debunk myths and embrace realities about the importance of followership for leadership;
- Identify followership styles;
- Determine how personality, work style, career goals, and organizational issues shape followership attitudes and behaviors;
- Identify key attributes of effective followers;
- Assess their own followership style;
- List daily activities to foster a mutually productive relationship with their supervisor (“manage their boss,” in other words); and
- Develop a personal improvement plan to cultivate followership skills.
For more information on bringing this workshop on followership, contact me at 415-517-5756 or mitchell (at) mitchellfriedman.com.
Wow!! I appreciate with this title because it is really true. We should do anything better. First we need to follow everything and have to be acquiring knowledge how they have done. Hope, if you can be a big follower you can do this perfectly.
Post a Comment