- Listening Effectively
- Decision Making Through Ethical and Leadership Lenses
- Writing for the Bottom Line High Impact
- Building Client Relationships
- Goal Setting and Achievement
- Setting up a Crisis Communications Plan
- Making the Most of Networking and Professional Development Opportunities
- Mastering Difficult Workplace Communication Challenges
- Mastering Media Interviews
- Moving Out of Your Comfort Zone
- Using Personal Journaling as a Professional Development Tool
- Delivering Powerful Presentations
- Understanding the the As to Zs of Event Planning
- Polishing Your Followership Skills
- Mastering Self-Leadership
- Recruiting Organizations to Work with Your Students
- Dealing with Passive Aggressive Behaviors in the Workplace
- Getting Things Done When You're Not the Boss
- Staying Positive in Challenging Times
- Moving Out of Your Comfort Zones
I also develop and facilitate educational programs for summer interns at different organizations.
Contact me at mitchell (at) mitchellfriedman.com or +1-415-517-5756 to discuss bringing me in to speak to your organization.
Sign up for my mailing list here.
Updated July 19, 2020